fullscreen background color

edited January 2014 in How To...

Hi all,

I'm exporting my sketch to an executable. When I export to full screen mode the background colour is grey even though I've set it to white in my sketch. I did some searching and found this solution: frame.setBackground(new java.awt.Color(255, 255, 255)); But this doesn't work, the background outside my sketch is still grey. I hope someone has another suggestion. TIA, danielle.

Answers

• Answer ✓

Dunno much, sorry. But I'm sure that's related to run.present.bgcolor=#666666 within "preferences.txt" file. /:)

• Thanks GoToLoop. I've modified the preferences.txt from 666666 to ffffff. But when I restart Processing the preferences get reset to the default. I hope someone has other suggestions. Thanks very much in advance, danielle.

• Googling "processing present background color" returns a ton of results, you might want to try that.

• Thanks for that search phrase, I had done searches of course. With you phrase this solution cropped up: ((javax.swing.JFrame) frame).getContentPane().setBackground(new java.awt.Color(x))

And it works! HTH someone, best, d