I pay someone to do very simple processing jobs

Hello, Im searching someone that know processing (beginner or medium level is enough) and want some money and challenges. Every 7 days more less I need a processing job like this:

• When the user clicks the right mouse button , a new circle appears
  • This will happen up to 8, then it will be decreasing to 0
  • Arriving at 0, the process will start again
  • Finally , the circles can be dragged with the mouse

We can speak about the money, it will deppends how many time that takes to you :)

Comments

• Okay, if this is for a project, we can help you, but you don't need to pay us to do this. Meaning it won't take long at all. Do you mean, when it reaches 8 circles and you keep on clicking it will go back down to 0?

• @TechWiz777, it looks likely that OMG is trying to get someone to do his homework for him. "Every 7 days" -> weekly assignments...

• @asimes. I thought so, but we can still help out. Ahh, I remember when I was a youngling desperately asking for help on forums. Every little question! But after some help, I have learned to fly. Hooray!

@OMG I need some clarification, on the question I asked previously.

• @OMG:: every 7 days for how many years???

• @TechWiz777 That's it, thats how it works! I resolve this one, but I have another one more complicated. Can I contact with you trough email? I pay you, if not I would feel bad

@akenaton for about three months. @asimes more less you are right but I would like to make a game and I want to learn in the process.

• you really should go to the videos, if you want to learn. They are very informative and teach the steps way better then Khan Academy

• You can contact me through email, and I will do it for free, but ask @tlecos to help you. I will be, um, busy, but I know tlecoz will help out.

• TechWiz777: Did you really just offer to do somebody's homework for them? That's pretty unethical...

• @OMG : If you want to learn, you really should explore the hundreds of examples given with Processing. Almost everything you need is here. It's really the best way to learn in my opinion.

It starts from basics and explore almost every domains of what you can do with Processing.

It's a true priceless big help ! :)

• guyz I love this site, I love you all programmers for sharing free info to learning, this kid needs to learn how to do things himself, if it breaks down, you think you going to depend on others to help? you should learn and not free load off from people.

• OMGOMG
    edited April 2015

@TechWiz777 nice!! thank you so much. I already try with video, tutorials and some stuff are really hard for me. I really appreciate your help

• Okay, did you email me at: quentrum@gmail.com

• @gamenex who are you talking about?

• @KevinWorkman I do not intend to spoon feed. I will guide him to the answer.

• int a=110;void setup(){size(a+a,a+a);background(a-a);}void draw(){}void mousePressed(){if(mouseButton==RIGHT)ellipse(random(a+a),random(a+a),20,20);}//When the user clicks the right mouse button , a new circle appears

• void setup(){size(220,220);fill(255);}void draw(){background(0);int j=((millis()%16000)/1000);j=j>8?16-j:j;text("8",20,20);text("0",20,200);for(int i=0;i<j;i++){text("This",20,180-20*i);}} // This will happen up to 8, then it will be decreasing to 0

• // Arriving at 0, the process will start again
    String s="the process";
    void setup(){
      size(220,220);
    }

void draw(){
      background(0);
      stroke(255);
      line(0,110,220,110);
      fill(255,0,0);
      text("0",110,116);
      fill(255);
      for(int i=0;i<11;i++){
        text(s.charAt(i),10+20*i,110+map(abs(-5000+millis()%10000),0,5000,0,100)*sin(map(millis()%10000,0,10000,0,TWO_PI)+(TWO_PI*i/11.0)));
      }
    }

• // Finally , the circles can be dragged with the mouse

float x=random(20, 200);
    float y=random(20, 200);
    float xx=random(20, 200);
    float yy=random(20, 200);
    int t = 60, time;

void setup() {
      size(220, 220);
      ellipseMode(CENTER);
      strokeWeight(2);
      stroke(255);
      time = millis() + 1000;
    }

void draw() {
      background(0);
      fill(255, 0, 0);
      ellipse(x, y, 20, 20);
      fill(0, 0, 255);
      ellipse(xx, yy, 20, 20);
      fill(255);
      if (millis() > time && t != 0) {
        t--;
        time = millis() + 1000;
      }
      if (t>0) text("Wait for " + t + " seconds...", 20, 20);
      else text("Finally!", 20, 20);

if (b) {
        x=mouseX;
        y=mouseY;
      }
      if (d) {
        xx=mouseX;
        yy=mouseY;
      }
    }

void mousePressed() {
      if (t == 0 ) {
        if (dist(mouseX, mouseY, x, y)<=10) {
          b=true;
        }
        if (dist(mouseX, mouseY, xx, yy)<=10) {
          d=true;
        }
      }
    }

void mouseReleased() {
      b=false;
      d=false;
    }

boolean b, d;

• Please send money via Paypal to tfguy44 (at) gmail (dot) com

• Wow tfGuy44, beating me to the punch! Well, that is okay.

• So much for leading him to the answer, eh? This thread is everything that's wrong with this forum.

• @OMG offering money for someone to do your homework is immoral

@OMG submitting work done by others as your own is plagiarism (which is an academic offense)

Anyone supplying complete solutions are also committing plagiarism. (at least by the rules of UK Universities)

Plagiarism is cheating!

Cheating downgrades yourself and hurts those who are trying to make it by their own efforts.

I urge forum members not to support cheating!!!

• edited April 2015

I would love to see Processing used as an academic tool. But as long as people on the official Processing forum get away with plagiarism all the time, that's not going to happen. The only solution to this problem is for moderators to become much more strict with this type of question and people who give out code- every other forum I'm on would ban these users. I guess it's up to you guys how seriously you want Processing to be taken.

• @KevinWorkman I would have guided the person, I was already speaking to them to email, but you know the question already got answered. I want processing to be taken seriously! But I doubt my decision counts...

• edited April 2015

Sometimes students fail to distinguish between student support (guidance) and plagiarism. This is not the case with OMG who is clearly quite happy to cheat.

@KevinWorkman's article is well argued, accurate and makes interesting reading.

This problem has been raised before and it is probably time for the Processing Forum to have guidelines for moderators to follow in similar circumstances. If you have an opinion on this subject please post it here.

I have closed this thread.

This discussion has been closed.