Shapes3D (V2.0.1) This has been updated to work with V2.0a6 of Processing. The major changes being made to Processing and the way it integrates with OpenGL means that this version of Shapes3D will not work with earlier versions of Processing. Some of the examples use the G4P library in which case you will also need V2.0.0 of G4P as well.
Sprites (V2.0.2) A bug in the alpha mask code has been fixed and has been tested with Processing V2.0a6
G4P : GUI for Processing (V2.0.1) A minor change has been made to fix an issue with enabling/disabling GUI controls on a floating panel, GPanel now has a method called setControlsEnabled to disable/enable all the controls on a panel. The library code for managing seperate windows has been completely refactored, this makes a difference to the syntax when adding GUI controls to secondary windows. If you also use the GUI builder tool then you will also need to install the latest version (V2.0.0) of that as well. This version has been tested with Processing V2.0a6
GUI Builder tool (V2.0.1) Updated to work with the latest version of G4P and has been tested with Processing V2.0a6
All these can be downloaded from links on my website
I use Eclipse on the Windows 7 operating system to develop the libraries
I am using JDK1.7.0 release 3 but the compliance in Eclipse for this and all my other libraries is set at 1.5
When I run Processing V2.0a6 I am able to run all the examples from these libraries (I checked)
I only experienced this problem once when I was new to Processing and first created G4P (March 2009) and it was solved by setting the compliance level to 1.5 and this has worked ever since.
Before I go to a lot of trouble finding and reinstalling a 1.6 version of the JDK then recompiling and reissuing the libraries (and personally I don't think this will solve the problem) has anyone else experienced this problem.
Sadly I think Andres is right, I have had similar error message when I was compiling my libraries with jdk-1.7.0_06. However I understood that we were at least upgrading to version 1.6 with processing-2.0. So now I compile my libraries with jdk-1.6.0_31 (I use NetBeans so set both source and libraries to be version 1.6).
All these libraries and tools have been recompiled to ensure they are Java 1.5 compliant. They have been given new version numbers (I have modified the first post to show the new version numbers) and the previous versions have been deleted from googlecode to avoid the risk of downloading faulty software..
Well, we did some silly things such as hard-wiring fonts into the library code, which of course make it break on Android. But these are things we should fix anyway and this update is the best motivation to do that now.
@velvetkevorkian Thanks for the info about my website. Unfortunately the info supplied by Google is minimal and does not indicate the actual webpages affected so it is going to take some time to sort it out especially as I am very busy at the moment getting ready to move house.
The links below will take you directly to the projects GoogleCode repository for these libraries / tools bypassing my website and therefore avoiding an infection risk.
The problem turned out to be Google's. After using professional software to sacn the entire website without finding any 'malware' I requested a new scan by Google who have given the site the all clear.
Since it was a false alarm anyone who visited my website can be confident they did not install any malware as a result.