Click on Join Now to Sign Up
The Lead Interaction Developer transforms business requirements and design concepts into tangible, transformational experiences across digital and physical environments.
This position is not about developing your typical web or tablet-based apps. It is about new and innovative applications that lead users to see, believe, think, and act differently. To build these, you will partner with the larger Tools & Technology team and business—helping to set vision, ideate on products and services design, and ensure that all products leverage a common design, interaction, and code framework. To succeed, you need to not only understand the patterns and methods that SYP uses to communicate, facilitate and drive collaboration, but also be an active participant in the creation of those patterns and methods.
• Create effortless interfaces and interactions for mobile, web, desktop and emerging platforms.
• Create, maintain, and enhance a central framework of interactions for use across projects and products, focusing not only on the novel, but also the reusable.
• Research and share knowledge about how users interact with new interfaces, helping the group to understand and drive application interaction.
• Understand how to focus work across presentation platforms to allow the most platforms to be served by a single codebase, then follow this through from design to testing.
• Have a sense of play and research and willingness to learn both from being right as well as being wrong. We'll be playing with, and integrating, newer technologies, such as Arduino and Kinect in our applications.
• Evangelize the discipline within SYP and to clients.
SYPartners is a premier consultancy that engages with CEOs and leadership teams to design their future. SYPartners engages at times of significant change—a new leadership team, a competitive threat, a merger, a desire to set a new growth agenda, the launch of an innovation, an opportunity to vitalize a brand. In these times, a new approach is needed—one defined by creativity, systems thinking, and humanity.
This is how SYPartners works alongside leaders. We forge a compelling purpose and vision for their organization. Chart their strategy. Create the conditions for people to show up as their best selves—building their capability and belief by working in new ways. And define—and then bring to life—the rare ideas and market-making moves that become their organization’s future. The outcome of the work is not just better performing companies, but companies that can constantly transform themselves at scale to attain greatness.
SYPartners has engaged with CEOs and their teams who believe that leadership is an act of courage and clarity, including those at Apple, Blackstone, Charles Schwab, The Coca-Cola (Japan) Company, Deloitte, Facebook, General Electric, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Nike, Starbucks, and Target.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and salary requirements. No agencies, candidates only, please.