FAQ
Cover
This is the archive Discourse for the Processing (ALPHA) software.
Please visit the new Processing forum for current information.

Processing 1.0 _ALPHA_
   Discussion
   Community, Collaboration, Status
(Moderator: REAS)
   ANY ARTISTS??? :)
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: ANY ARTISTS??? :)  (Read 1620 times)
sunbun

ANY ARTISTS??? :)
« on: Apr 8th, 2005, 4:08am »

HI EVERYONE... Hope you are all well

any fine art students who have like me bumbled onto processing after using DBN and had their appetite whet by it? This programming lark isnt TOO difficult after all!

Hope I produce something useful soon as its learning it is EATING into my painting time and thats important for a painter with an assessment coming up! How long are people averaging to learn and then get something useful going?

Laters,
SUNNY

st33d

WWW Email
Re: ANY ARTISTS??? :)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14th, 2005, 11:04am »

Understood nothing more than basic variables and goto/gosub from trying to program my ZX Spectrum when I was a kid (I gave up at C and machine code). In the space of a year using only this forum and the internet (I'm not on any programming courses and the code tutors can only spare tutorials - when they actually bloody remember I've booked one) I've memorised basic C terminology and objects. I'm studying a graphic fine art course (that's just drawing/photography/printmaking/digital) so this has sweet F.A. to do with my course proper. However, I've found that there are ways it can feed back into the other areas (photoetching and screenprint for one).

Good Luck.

I could murder a pint.
Pages: 1 

« Previous topic | Next topic »