FAQ
Cover
This is the archive Discourse for the Processing (ALPHA) software.
Please visit the new Processing forum for current information.

Processing 1.0 _ALPHA_
   Discussion
   Community, Collaboration, Status
(Moderator: REAS)
   Status 13 February 2005
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: Status 13 February 2005  (Read 1698 times)
fry

Status 13 February 2005
« on: Feb 13th, 2005, 10:28pm »

work on the 70+ ("megabucket") releases continue, with the beginning of opengl-accelerated graphics starting to just barely work and also crash in fantastic ways. with the opengl integration beginning, the api is getting closer to being complete, a key requirement for the next public release (which will hopefuly be "beta"). we've had to change a lot of things, so we're trying to change it all at once rather than confusing and frustrating everyone (even the very minor changes between 68 and 69 seem to cause some headaches.. or between 59 and 60)...

i'm also optimistic that things will improve rapidly over the next few months while i'm using processing to teach a course.

now if only the wankers who can't read the "Please don't input a fake address. You won't receive the information and we will have to remove the non-working email address by hand." message on the download page would stop inputting fake email addresses, i might have more time to get this thing done...

previous status report, with more details about schedule, etc:
http://processing.org/discourse/yabb/board_Collaboration_action__display_num_1102017452.html

tonylemesmer

Re: Status 13 February 2005
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21st, 2005, 9:15pm »

could be a spambot posting fake email addresses.

Pages: 1 

« Previous topic | Next topic »