FAQ
Cover
This is the archive Discourse for the Processing (ALPHA) software.
Please visit the new Processing forum for current information.

Processing 1.0 _ALPHA_
   Discussion
   Community, Collaboration, Status
(Moderator: REAS)
   Introductions
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 
   Author  Topic: Introductions  (Read 33420 times)
dh

Email
Re: Introductions
« Reply #225 on: Feb 2nd, 2005, 9:35pm »

hi,
i am david.
i live in a cute little swiss town. i shake pixels for a living ( demain la lune ).
i am interested in generative animation/design/... and i try to explore some silly ways of using processing here: www.supertiptop.ch

regards

mattebb

50855115085511 WWW Email
« Reply #226 on: Mar 10th, 2005, 3:16am »

Hi, just signed up and I guess I'd better introduce myself.

I'm Matt, a designer from Sydney, Australia. I graduated from B. Design Visual Communication at UTS about a year ago, and have been freelancing since then. It's been mainly interactive stuff, but I'm most interested video and 3D.

I've been contributing to the Blender open source project for the last two years in whatever ways I can, mainly concentrating on interface design, and I've taught myself coding in C to get my hands dirty, trying to help realise some ideas. I came across Processing partly since I'm a bit of a John Maeda fan, and am very into the whole idea of the crossover and convergence of coding and art/visual media. Processing looks really fun, and I look forward to using it much more. Thanks guys! Here's my first sketch  

Cheers

jondanao

Email
« Reply #227 on: Apr 6th, 2005, 9:49am »

Hi my name is Jon Danao. I studied Architecture in University of the Philippines. I've been programming since Flash 4 and I teach this software at Philippine Center for Creative Imaging.  

I really like Processing because I can do different things that Flash cannot. Also, the strictness of coding in Processing makes me a better programmer since I dont have a computer science education.

timjaeger

Email
« Reply #228 on: Apr 7th, 2005, 3:02am »

Hi, my name is Tim Jaeger, i'm a graduate student in New Media/Visual Arts at UCSD. I'm using Processing for a few things, but am interested in Information Visualization.

I have a few sites of projects, blogs, etc. you can look at if you are so inclined:
http://www.dvjtj.com

http://www.respam.com

http://www.timjaeger.com

juicysauce

coneybones WWW Email
« Reply #229 on: Apr 12th, 2005, 10:55pm »

Hi, I'm Justin Cone, a designer in Austin, TX who just returned from the FiTC conference in Toronto, where Casey and Ben rocked the house over and over. I've been playing with Processing since Thursday, and I can already tell this is going to be a long and wonderful relationship.

My sincerest thanks to Casey, Ben and everyone else who is working on Processing. This is huge.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 

« Previous topic | Next topic »